Train-the-Trainer held virtually and in-person.
Eight hours of curriculum to develop deeper understanding and advanced skills practice. Over two days, learn how to facilitate this program, expanding your offerings and expertise.
Prerequisite – Mastering EQ Level 1 Train-the-Trainer
Phase 2 of Emotional Intelligence Skill Development: Advanced Learning and Skills Practice
As a learning and development professional, you know that developing new skills in others doesn’t happen overnight. Participants need several touch points over time where past knowledge is built upon, new connections are created, and real-life practice opportunities are made available. Mastering EQ Level 2 was created to follow Mastering EQ Level 1 with this very goal in mind.
Mastering EQ Level 2 pushes EQ skills to a more advanced level. This program provides a sharper focus on practicing EQ skills to ensure your learners are better equipped to connect with people, master difficult conversations, make great decisions, and build high-performing teams. Mastering EQ Level 2 drives participants to think in new ways about how their emotions operate day-to-day, considering the moments at work and in life that often go undetected or dismissed—and unresolved. Through the latest in adult learning techniques, participants will engage in meaningful conversations, self-reflection, thinking, and skill practice to build savvier approaches to dealing with daily hassles and big challenges.
In 1 day, you will learn how to deliver the program and acquire the very best practices for how to facilitate skill development and create engaged learning experiences. With your certification, you will receive 8 hours of advanced curriculum and learn about several proven design options in 1-day or 2 ½ day formats, and identify the option that will best fit your needs. Learn how to access and use TalentSmartEQ’s participant learning kits and our license to use Hollywood movie clips selected for deeper discussions in your sessions
Exclusive Benefits with Your Level 2 Certification
A flexible 1-day curriculum for your learners
- Consultations with senior TalentSmartEQ experts for your design and delivery questions
- Trainer Portal Access that includes facilitation materials, movie library, marketing materials, and resources to enhance your subject matter expertise
- Credit hours through SHRM, HRCI, AND ICF
To discuss pricing, assessment options, or other inquiries regarding
Mastering EQ Level 2 Certification
Level 2 Certification is 2 days. Here’s what to expect:
On Day 1, experience Mastering EQ Level 2 as a participant.
- My Current EQ
- Social Awareness.
- Relationship Management
On Day 2, learn to facilitate the program, debrief the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal®, and plan your rollout.
- Learn to facilitate 1-Day Mastering EQ Level 2 curriculum
- Work with the Leader Guide to learn how the program components work together
- Shape your own program
- Understand how to debrief the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal—Multi-Rater (360) Edition
Who should attend?
In-house trainers and facilitators, and individuals responsible for mentoring, coaching, and developing others internally at their organization. This program is not available to external consultants unless sponsored to instruct at an organization.
- The training license will be held by the sponsoring organization.
- Train-the-Trainer cost – $4,295 ($7,495 if registering for both Level 1 and Level 2)
- TalentSmartEQ participant licenses must be purchased for each participant in Mastering EQ sessions. Pricing varies, depending on assessment selection.
Please call us to discuss pricing, assessment options, or other inquiries regarding Mastering EQ Level 2 Certification with one of our Client Solutions professionals.