TalentSmartEQ is the world’s leading provider of emotional intelligence assessments, training, and coaching and we are actively recruiting for an Assessments Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to work in an engaging environment that has the feel of a startup, but with an established company. The overall day-to-day of this position is to coordinate online assessment administration services, help customers navigate our assessment platform, and support beta testing for enhancements to our assessments.
The Assessments Coordinator reports to the Manager of Assessments and will:
- Manage large quantities of assessments
- Manage a high volume of technical support calls and emails
- Provide customers with a tour through their assessments and our platform
- Download data and preparing summaries
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes, applications and services
At a minimum, you should:
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy collaborating on projects
- Have customer service experience
- Be effective organizing and managing a wide list of competing priorities and deliverables
- Enjoy working with others and providing concierge service to clients
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
Location: This is an hourly, office-based position at TalentSmart headquarters in the Sorrento Valley area of San Diego. Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Eligible for medical benefits, PTO and 401k with a company match.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time Pay.