Client Solutions Manager (Sales Development Representative)
We are looking for an experienced Client Solutions Manager (Sales Development Representative) who wants to jump in head-first, support our fast-growing sales team and help live out our vision and mission. This person would be responsible for vetting inbound leads, proactively targeting top new prospects and actively maintain existing partnerships. We work across multiple client verticals including corporate, law enforcement, military and government accounts.
- Build solid relationships with clients as well as sales and marketing teams
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
- Work closely with sales to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Conduct weekly analysis of the business development pipeline and develop strategic plans to further cultivate network growth.
- Develop and manage client relationships to grow business
- Present business and marketing opportunities to stake holders
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of business-to-business sales experience with a proven track-record of success & growth
- High EQ, comfortable with ambiguity and possesses a “roll up your sleeves” startup mentality
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Tenacious, have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a real passion for results.
- Demonstrated ability to extract information and business requirements from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized, with the desire to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions that compel prospects to act
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value proposition
- Proven business development, sales, and/or marketing experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to [email protected]