TalentSmartEQ is the world’s leading provider of emotional intelligence assessments, training, and coaching and we are actively recruiting for an Assessments Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to work in an engaging environment that has the feel of a startup, but with an established company. The overall day to day of this position is to coordinate online assessment administration services, help customers navigate our assessment platform and support beta testing for enhancements to our assessments. This position is based in San Diego.
Why Join Our Team?
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn, solve problems, collaborate and thrive on having a variety of challenging tasks and responsibilities then we want to speak with you! If you have a bachelor’s degree in psychology, or a closely related field and enjoy customer service, this could be the perfect career step for you.
- We are a progressive company with a great culture where you can make a real and noticeable impact, every day!
- Company matching 401k plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive PTO offering
The Assessment Coordinator reports to the Manager of Assessments and will:
- Manage large quantities of assessments
- Manage a high volume of technical support calls and emails
- Provide customers with a tour through their assessments and our platform
- Download data and preparing summaries
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes, applications and services
At a minimum, you should:
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy collaborating on projects
- Have customer service experience
- Be effective organizing and managing a wide list of competing priorities and deliverables
- Enjoy working with others and providing concierge service to clients
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to [email protected].