Emotional Intelligence and Teams
Just like an individual, a team can be emotionally intelligent. Your team’s performance is measured by what they accomplish as a group, and you can increase your team’s efficiency and effectiveness by developing their team EQ.
Want to know more about your team’s emotional intelligence?
Mastering EQ for Teams
In this in-person or virtually led half-day session for intact teams, discover the role that emotions play in team performance. Learn 53 Team EQ strategies and create a team action plan to develop your team’s EQ and improve how you work together within your team, and how your team works with others at your organization.
Features & Design
- Half-day program facilitated on-site or virtually through a TalentSmart expert facilitator.
- Measures your intact team’s EQ, and your team discovers the four core Team EQ skills.
- Raises your team’s emotion awareness through drawing from the experience of team members in the room and allowing time for discussion.
- Facilitates a safe environment for your team to discuss strengths and development opportunities.
- Includes Emotional Intelligence Appraisal—Team Edition.
- Team creates an agreement for going forward, a plan for how to check in on progress and when to measure the team’s skills again.
Benefits & Outcomes
- Drives team business objectives and improves performance of intact teams.
- Increases Team EQ development through engaging and relevant exercises and discussions in-session.
- Increased EQ throughout your organization.
- Continued Team EQ development through Team Action Plan.
- Improved work culture, job satisfaction, and increased retention among intact teams.
- Developed team EQ skills that allow intact teams to become more efficient and effective on the job.